Telephone: +44(0)7766 665713
Julian Wood Cricket Academy
2 Church Street Mews
Berkshire RG7 5BF
Follow us on social media:
The Julian Wood Cricket Academy provides the information set out on this website, solely for information to facilitate the Academy’s communications.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information collected
When visiting and interacting with our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as sending contact information and adding other details
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Cookies used on our website are not designed to identify individual users, nor are they passed on or sold to any other third parties. We simply use them to review how the website is being used by visitors and help inform decisions about improvements.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service or product changes, that may affect our service.
• We may also contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which you have previously enquired about and we may also add you to our mailing list.
Storing your personal data
Our website does not hold any personal financial details as we only take payment via PayPal, not directly through the website. This means there is no risk of passwords of personal financial data being passed to third parties or other security risks of that nature being passed while on this website. However, should any data offline be given to us of this nature we will never pass it on to any third party and if kept on file we will keep it secure.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of the Academy. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: only where we are legally required to disclose your information.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive any such details, please contact us by emailing: email@example.com